Bookings <br/>01904 625280 07713196308BOOK DIRECT FOR THE BEST PRICES GUARANTEED ONLINE!Below is a carousel. To go through the images, please swipe left or right, or tap the next and previous buttons.Skip to content
The York Priory Bed & Breakfast 01904 625280 Mobile 07713196308
BOOK HERE for a 5% Discount & Breakfast included! ... The only place you can get this online! Quote DIRECT5 when booking!
Covid-19 Notice 18th March 2020
Dear all customers,
During these unprecedented times, and in accordance with Government guidelines, we will be altering our normal business hours and services. We ask that you please respect these amendments as these are difficult times for us all. In addition to the previously announced changes (see below post), the following are in affect as of today:
• Reception ~ Will be closed during quiet periods; the duty manager will still be available should you need anything, just ring the bell at reception, or call one of the numbers below.
• The bar and Orangery ~ Will unfortunately need to be closed to guest access. At this time, we will still be supplying drinks upon request, just ring the bell at reception and we will happily serve you.
• Breakfast ~ Pre-orders will be requested on arrival and meals will be delivered to rooms at arranged times.
Please refer to www.minsterfm.com for a list of #York attractions #closures and specific updates.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Liz: 07798 751673 (Owner)
Lee: 07793 671799 (Manager)
Kat: 07903 656327 (Live-in duty manager)
Office: 01904 625280 | 07713 196308 (Limited hours)
Minster FM Visit York VisitEngland iknow-uk We Accept Pets The Good Dog Guide #onlyinyork #BookDirectYPGH #FreeBreakfastDirect #FreeGuestParking #NewWalkYork #RiversideWalk #useDIRECT5 #COVID19 #CoronaVirus
Covid-19 Notice 16th March 2020
Dear all customers,
We are taking the Covid-19 virus very seriously and until we are instructed differently, we will remain open for business.
We would like to ensure all customers of the preventions we are taking to ensure our establishment is as low risk as possible, putting customers safety at the upmost priority.
The precautions we are taking are listed below.
· All the reception areas and the communal areas are being regularly cleaned with disinfectant throughout the day. Including contact points such as door handles, remotes and pens.
· All soft furnishings are being sprayed with disinfectant regularly thought the day.
· All cushions and throws have been removed.
· Fresh filtered water has been removed from the rooms, you can access this from the reception staff.
· We will continue to clean all rooms with up most detail as always. Following our standard disinfectant cleaning processes.
We ask that is you respect our staff and hotel during this difficult time. If you feel that you are unsure about your health, have a cough, runny nose and fever, please consider others, do not travel and self-isolate as per Government guidelines.
May we wish you good health in this difficult time.
The York Priory is only a 15 minute walk to the city centre or a few minutes by bus from outside the front door.Every room is en-suite and pet friendly. We have free on-site parking for guests - permits are available from Reception.
It's situated in a residential area called Fishergate. Famous for the twin Gothic arches in the secluded gardens, the Priory offers comfortable accommodation with en-suite bathrooms.
There is also a licenced bar on the premises and a full English breakfast along with a variety of cereals, fruit and yoghurt is served in the dining room and available for free to direct bookings.
Attractions in York include Cliffords Tower, the National Rail Museum and York Minster. See the Attractions tab above for a list of other York must-see spots!